Phone is Disconnecting

Highlighted
Health Practitioners & Centers

Phone is Disconnecting

After going through the stupid automated prompts and being transfered to support for a billing problem I was put into a cue and then promptly disconnected with a "all customer services is busy, goodbye" message. What the heck kind of support is that?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Phone is Disconnecting

Hi @HauensteinNeurosciences,

Thank you very much for taking the time to notify us about your experience with our automated system. We're very sorry this happened as that's not how it's designed to function. Your feedback is valuable and it has been forwarded appropriately. Please feel free to call Billing Support directly at any time with a billing inquiry. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET. Again, we extend our apologies about this!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured