Photo Editing

deboraa0
Consulting & Training

Photo Editing

After rotating and cropping an image in photo editing, it does not save the changes and keeps the old image. How do you save the edited image and insert into campaign?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @deboraa0,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! After you edit an image, you will want to select the export button in the top right hand corner to save it. Click here for a visual representation. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ChrisH1898
Participant

I am having the same problem. Selecting the export button does not help, still reverts to the old image. I rotate the photo and the editing is not saved.

Sounds like you're running into a browser caching error. Does clearing your cache or performing any other connectivity troubleshooting alleviate the issue for you?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.