Photo editing

Occasional Participant

Photo editing

PLEASE bring back a photo editing tool that allows you to superimpose an image on one of your stock images or another image in your library! The tool was previously available (Art Tool? Through shutterstock?) but you've gotten rid of it. The visual artists who subscribe to Constant Contact loved that editing tool!

1 REPLY 1

Hi @patriciaz00 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our image editing tool. We are always looking for ways to better our user's experience so feature request like this is very helpful to receive! I have tracked this feature request and submitted your feedback to our Product Team. In the meantime I would suggest using a third party program to make these edits. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.