Photo in Email when shared to Facebook

GregoryA96
Real Estate

Photo in Email when shared to Facebook

When I share my weekly email to Facebook, the photo shown on facebook is actually the bottom of my email.  I would like the headline photo in my email to be displayed.  I've seen others accomplish this.  But, I have no idea how.

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @GregoryA96 ,

How are you sharing the email? If you're posting the link to Facebook directly, it's up to Facebook automatically pulling an image based on the link. You may wish to reach out to their support to see if they'd have any further insight.

If you're doing a Social Share or Social Inbox post through our system to your FB business page, you should have the option to specify what image you want shown as part of the post. Is Facebook selecting a different image than what you select for Share / Inbox?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

That helped, in part.  By using the "share to social media" option on CC, I can specify an image to use as the preview.  But, when clicking that image, it does not open my newsletter.   It simply opens the photo, and shows a link to click.  I need that photo to be a link to the newsletter.