Photos Sideways!

Participant

Photos Sideways!

Why does the orientation change every time I upload an image? It is so frustrating. I edit it, hit export and nothing happens! How do I prevent it from turning the opposite way?? I wasted so much time on this.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @MauryH ,

I just looked in your account's library, and it appears you have several recently uploaded images that are all correctly oriented. What's most likely happening is that the device you took the pictures with has metadata that's forcing our site to display it with the incorrect orientation. This is easily fixed using our image editor and exporting that to overwrite the metadata.

However, if your browser is still caching the original orientation of the image, then it may be forcing the image to still appear incorrectly. This can be resolved by clearing your browser's cache.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.