Photos not shown in pdf of campaign

RobertM55
Regular Participant

Photos not shown in pdf of campaign

Since this week, when I make a pdf of my campaign, the photos in this campaign are not shown any longer. Anyone a solution for this?

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @RobertM55 ,

I downloaded several of your most recently sent campaigns, and all the images were displaying in the preview of the PDF and the final downloaded file. You may be running into a caching error, which is fixed by simply clearing your browser's cached images and files (not saved passwords or cookies). You may also want to check that whatever program you're using to view the PDF is 100% up-to-date. 

If the issue is continuing, please call our general support so they can screenshare and see the issue as it's happening, or collect the affected files to continue troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RobertM55
Regular Participant

This was no solution. Sorry. Still no photos in my pdf. Everything is up to date (browsers (Chrome and Safari) and iMac computer). Maybe somebody can check with me with a screen share.... Let me know. 

RobertM55
Regular Participant

Hi William, I have tried to do same procedure on other computers with other people. All with the same results: no photos in the pdf. So, I assume I am not the only one with this problem and the cause needs to be found at the software of the CC website. Let me know. 

If the issue is continuing, please call our general support so they can screenshare and see the issue as it's happening, or collect the affected files to continue troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.