Physical Mail List Data Capture & Export Canada Post

SOLVED
Go to solution
AndrewM8473
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi CC,

We have a physical mail list of approx. 24,000 customers that we send/mail through Canada Post to the same customers 8 to 10 times a year. Does CC have a tool to import and manage our Customer Physical Mail DB ?

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AndrewM8473 , 

Since Constant Contact is primarily for email marketing, it will require that you have an email address to upload your contacts into the system. We do not have a system in place for physical mailings at this time. 

If you have an email address for the contacts you intend to physically mail to, you can still upload them to your contacts and manage them accordingly. Keep in mind, however, that your bill is based off the amount of active contacts inside your account, whether you are sending email campaigns to them or not. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AndrewM8473 , 

Since Constant Contact is primarily for email marketing, it will require that you have an email address to upload your contacts into the system. We do not have a system in place for physical mailings at this time. 

If you have an email address for the contacts you intend to physically mail to, you can still upload them to your contacts and manage them accordingly. Keep in mind, however, that your bill is based off the amount of active contacts inside your account, whether you are sending email campaigns to them or not. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST