Pics on FB

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Pics on FB

In the past when we took our emails and linked them to Facebook - we noticed that one of our pics in the email would be with the post on Facebook. Now there is just a blank space next to the title of the email. Can we fix it where a pic will once again be seen?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Pics on FB

Hello @JamesS1,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is for your image to post along with your email to appear on Facebook. I have a couple of questions in regards to this issue, as I would like to thoroughly investigate this situation. 

1 - Would you be able to provide a screen-grab of the Social Share post and your Facebook post?

2 - What is the Campaign name that you are attempting to post?

3 - If you happen to have the post, would you be able to provide the URL for that post?

4 - For verification, did the image not post at all or did it post with an incorrect image?

You can email us this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with a reference to this post and any additional information that might assist us with locating the issue. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing