Pics on local MS O365

MicheleP10Z
Participant

Pics on local MS O365

Recently, we lost the ability to download images after right-clicking in local MS O365 when sending emails to our Seed Lists. So the email blast is coming from our domain and going to our domain, etc. Frustrating, as I like to use the Test email feature a lot when creating a blast, etc. (ie - send it to myself and a few others internally) I have tried everything on the help support page with Constant Contact in relationship to this. Has anyone else been experiencing the same issue? I can still send tests to myself/my domain, I just have to open test emails in Outlook (O365) while in browser, like Chrome, etc... 

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @MicheleP10Z ,

When you click to allow / download images, nothing happens at all, or is the option not at all available? Have you confirmed this is only happening to emails sent through us, and isn't occurring for emails from other sources?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MicheleP10Z
Participant

Thank you for responding. Yes, there is an option to download images - after doing so, nothing appears. Never happened before until MS O365 did some update recently. It is just with emails from Constant Contact, only on local Outlook O365.  When I use Outlook O365 through a browser, no problems. Unfortunately, I've not been blasting to my Seed Lists/company staff members, because they all use local Outlook O365, so they are not up-to-date with marketing messages, etc.