Pictures displaying intermittently

UlmerMarie
Rookie
0 Votes

Has anyone had the experience that some of the images in your email don't display? If you close the email and then immediately reopen it, there may be one or two other images that now aren't displaying. Rather strange. Any thoughts or similar experiences?

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @UlmerMarie ,

Is your email app/program you're using require you to explicitly choose to show the images? Or does the issue occur in other apps, email programs, or different browsers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
UlmerMarie
Rookie
0 Votes

The program we're using (Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016) does not require me to explicitly choose to show the images. It happens totally randomly within Outlook, and I don't seem to have the same issue when I test with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

In that case, I might suggest reaching out to Outlook's support to see if they'd have any further insight to offer regarding the image displays. It's possible there's some obscure setting that can be flipped, or something they'd need to gather info on to address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
UlmerMarie
Rookie
0 Votes

Good advice - thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST