Pictures not showing when printing

CindyG421
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been printing out our email newsletters for the past 3 years with both the text and pictures showing (as recently as February 1st), but now the only thing showing is the text with a blank where the pictures were.  I was told to download and print...so I do have both the pictures and the text, but now I have a big black line on the left side and parts of the text are cut off!

Top Answer
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @CindyG421 , 

I do apologize. It does appear that this is a defect in the system that our engineering team is aware of and working to fix. I can certainly have them reach back out to you with any updates or resolutions we have on it. 

In the meantime, if the Download & Print option is not working, I would suggest first downloading and saving the email as a PDF, and then printing from there. You can also try printing the email using the FireFox browser, as we have seen people have success that way as well. 

7 REPLIES 7
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @CindyG421 , 

I do apologize. It does appear that this is a defect in the system that our engineering team is aware of and working to fix. I can certainly have them reach back out to you with any updates or resolutions we have on it. 

In the meantime, if the Download & Print option is not working, I would suggest first downloading and saving the email as a PDF, and then printing from there. You can also try printing the email using the FireFox browser, as we have seen people have success that way as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
StayingPutNC
Rookie
0 Votes

HI 

I am having the same problem using the print function on the "TEST" page.  No pictures are downloading and at times, the text won't download.  I thought I had somehow messed up the print function but I see it isn't just me.  

Please provide a status as you sort this out.

Thank you,  Kim

LorraineS
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.

It's been going on since the beginning of the year. The TEST page no longer prints the images contained in my email. Saving it as a PDF also has no images.

Any news as to if a fix is in the works?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LorraineS ,

The issue is still being investigated and worked on by the engineers. On your side, are you able to get a download/print with images on another browser you have available?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
FirstLutheranChurchDuluth
Rookie
0 Votes

Has there been any update to this problem? I cannot print our newsletter with images unless I send a text email to myself which is working for now but I would prefer not having to email it to myself numerous times a week just to proof it before it gets sent.

I also do no get images if I download it as a PDF to my computer.

DavidH6179
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having this issue as well. Has there been a resolution on how to fix this?

JayS953
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Me as well, same problem. I looked to see if it was the image format, but all are jpgs at 8bits so ruled that out because some images print and some don't. Please find a fix for this as the printed copy serves as a proof to team members and recipients print it out as well.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST