Plain Text Version of an Email

SOLVED
Go to solution
NPMA_Natl_Office
Rookie
0 Votes

Copies of my emails are sent to individuals who are unable to read HTML files - how do I view and edit the Plain Text version? I no longer see that as an option since CC was updated to this new format.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NPMA_Natl_Office ,

The HTML of the current builder isn't available for editing or downloading. If you need to provide your email to non-contacts, you can send them the email's permanent URL (generated after sending) or a PDF / image version of the email.

If you'd like access to and full control of the HTML of an email, you're welcome to build your own using the custom code editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NPMA_Natl_Office ,

The HTML of the current builder isn't available for editing or downloading. If you need to provide your email to non-contacts, you can send them the email's permanent URL (generated after sending) or a PDF / image version of the email.

If you'd like access to and full control of the HTML of an email, you're welcome to build your own using the custom code editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST