The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Plan not upgraded

SOLVED
Go to solution

Plan not upgraded

I upgraded to Email plan but the features are not yet upgraded. I am not able to create a sign-up form or use API keys to activate my thrive leads. After paying money still, I am not able to use the features is really frustrating. Your chat and customer support are closed. How to contact you guys. Please upgrade the features according to the plan. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Plan not upgraded

Hello @user000802 

When taking a brief look into your account, it does look like you have the ability to create and activate a sign up form. There is a chance that we needed to log out and log in back in to reflect the update or that we needed to refresh the page after upgrading.  Please let us know if you are still having issues accessing these portions of the website. 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Plan not upgraded

Hello @user000802 

When taking a brief look into your account, it does look like you have the ability to create and activate a sign up form. There is a chance that we needed to log out and log in back in to reflect the update or that we needed to refresh the page after upgrading.  Please let us know if you are still having issues accessing these portions of the website. 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured