Please Reactivate my Account ASAp!

Participant

Please Reactivate my Account ASAp!

I cant believe that you have de-activated my account right at a deadline for one of the biggest deals in my small business. You are likely to cost me tens of thousands of dollars if I don't get an email out to my clients first thing next week and I can't even get in to start work on the email!

I have a fully functional ESET Nod anti-virus on my machine and will change the password ONCE I can get back in.

I have been using your service for years. I have tried calling but am outside of the US hours of your office.

If this is something that you do then I am likely to cancel my account and post all over my social media.

As someone who runs a software business I don't like receiving these types of complaints myself but I have tried everything else, even having my admin assistant call you twice in your office hours to no avail!

Stephanie Johnson

Director

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. We do apologize that you’ve been unable to reach us by phone. Looking into this for you it would appear our folks in List Review need to speak with you. Possibly due to a resent upload of contacts. I’m afraid we can’t process these reviews in The Community to help maintain your accounts security. What I can do for you is submit a case to the proper team to have them reach out to you. These cases can take upwards of four business days to complete. As they will need to reach out please be sure your contact information in up to date. I’ll also provide their direct phone line and office hours in the link below to make sure you have the correct contact information. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask. 

Contact Information

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.