Please fix the save issues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Please fix the save issues

It is getting very frustrating that every time I try and create a new campaign it takes 3-6 tries. It continual will not save and I get the following message which is even more infuriating. If these issues are not rectified we will be looking at utilizing a different platform.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 10.19.09 AM.png

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please fix the save issues

Hello @STrapp ,

We're sorry to hear you've experienced these errors when building your emails. As we're not able to replicate, would you mind performing / answering some of the following troubleshooting questions:

• What browser are you using? Does using a different browser mitigate the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless or wired network? Does changing networks let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?

If none of those alleviate the issue, the next time you see the message, could you please perform the following steps:
1. Right click on the email
2. Choose "Inspect"
3. Under "Console" get screenshots of any sections with bright red lettering

Click the F12 button in the browser, click the Console tab, and grab screenshots of red lettered sections.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured