Please make it so you can turn off mobile view.

ErikaB7
Real Estate

Please make it so you can turn off mobile view.

I guess this is just a general complaint with this service and is having us consider other options. I can't stand that mobile view completely distorts the email and that you can't edit it. Look at how silly this is. The only help I can find to keep pictures from resizing themselves is to change the size in the library but they still automatically fill the space. I really dislike that the pictures rearrange themselves. I also have to create my headers in indesign and import them as a photos otherwise the mobile option distorts them. Please fix this. I am finding so many complaints about this going back years and I don't understand how this can still be an issue. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 3.14.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-25 at 3.14.38 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ErikaB7 ,

It is an industry standard that mobile devices will try to display images as large as they can in emails, based on the original sizing in the image's metadata. To avoid this, you'll want to make sure the logos and graphics you wish to keep smaller are edited so their metadata is rewritten as a smaller size.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.