Please reinstate

Highlighted
Visitor

Please reinstate

Hi,

please reinstate rob brown (rbrown@wmht.org) into our system. he is a coworker and the email address is, indeed, fine, even though it's marked as suspended.

Thanks,

Jenn

PS - didn't know where else to send this. apologies - not a new idea. perhaps a new idea is to add a drop down option next to the name to mark that it is fine

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please reinstate

Hello @KatherineJ3!

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community! I went ahead and unsuspended the email address. If they do bounce back again it is most likely a security setting on their end they will need to tweak. They can add your email to their Safe Sender list  or they can whitelist our IP addresses as well. With suspended addresses, we are only able to change them on our end, so it is best to reach out to our various support channels.  Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks! We'll see how it goes in two weeks when we try again ;-)

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@KatherineJ3 Great! 

If the user does bounce back have them follow the articles I provided above. If they are still not receiving (usually following those steps resolves the issue 90%of the time) call into our support and we can connect you
to our Deliverability Team who can trouble shoot even further!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured