Please return my money.

FirstNameL38009
Participant

Please return my money.

Hi, my account is  Today, you have automatically deducted  through PayPal, but my account has been locked since the registration, and has been unable to use. Please return my money. thanks

2 REPLIES 2
FirstNameL38009
Participant

Today, you automatically deducted a  USD fee, but this account is locked. I have been unable to use it. Please return my money

Hello @FirstNameL38009 ,

Your account is currently under Review. I'd suggest reaching out to the Review team directly to get your account taken care of. Since your account is still active, it will continue to be charged until you get it reviewed. 

If you're needing to cancel and request a refund, they can also manage those requests as well.

If you're unable to call in, we can get a reachout ticket submitted to them. This ticket generally has a 24 business hour turnround, depending on the size of their case and call queues. Just let us know if you'd prefer this method.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.