Please tell me how to solve this problem

Participant

Please tell me how to solve this problem

I'm from Russia. When i Sending Emails This banner found on the top.. i don't know what to do, can it solved this problem without making call.

Your list is growing.

Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @user67412 ,

If you're seeing that banner, it just means that you'll need to talk to our Review team. We regularly do this, especially with new accounts, to make sure you're able to safely send emails and ensure high delivery rates. Click here to find a phone number and call time that best works to reach out that team.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

That's Good sir but nobody answer my call. I tried many times to contact with given (UK) number in working ET time but nothing answer please tell me another way to contact.

Hi @user67412 

I apologize you were unable to connect with our Support as easily as you should! I can see you also spoke to one of our Chat Support agents about this experience as well. In fact this agent offered to submit a call back ticket to our Account Review Department on your behalf. We have sent an email to the contact address on file to follow-up with you on this offer.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.