Poll/Survey

SOLVED
Go to solution
BEAC38
Rookie

When polling or surveying a specific email list, is there a way to attach the email or name of the person to ensure they've only taken the survey once?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @BEAC38 , 

Great question! With the survey/poll feature, recipients can currently respond multiple times with the same email address. We do have an open feature request, however, to limit responses to a single response per address. I can definitely tag that on your account and have our engineering team follow back up with any updates. 

For now, as long as you are sending the invitation email for the survey/poll out directly through Constant Contact, it should tell you who took the survey. If they have taken the survey multiple times, I would just go ahead and manually delete all their secondary responses from the spreadsheet of results

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @BEAC38 , 

Great question! With the survey/poll feature, recipients can currently respond multiple times with the same email address. We do have an open feature request, however, to limit responses to a single response per address. I can definitely tag that on your account and have our engineering team follow back up with any updates. 

For now, as long as you are sending the invitation email for the survey/poll out directly through Constant Contact, it should tell you who took the survey. If they have taken the survey multiple times, I would just go ahead and manually delete all their secondary responses from the spreadsheet of results

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST