Pop Up Form

ToddM751
Participant

Pop Up Form

Hey guys,

I am installing a pop up form on multiple sites.  I would like the email list to be separated by site but I am starting to think this isn't doable.  When I create multiple pop up forms that each go to a separate list constant contact only gives me the universal code.  I am not sure why there isn't a different code for each pop up.  I tested it out and sure enough the emails are only going to one pop up list.

Any ideas how to get around this? 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ToddM751,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To get around this, you will have to create and install an inline form instead of a pop up. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will definitely submit your feedback! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thanks but for an inline form can you have it so it is a pop up when someone exits the site? 

Hello @ToddM751,

I do apologize but inline forms do not pop up. They will sit nicely wherever you would like them too on your website and they all have their own individual code. Your feedback has been submitted on getting pop up forms their own code as well. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.