Pop Ups for Wordpress

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Pop Ups for Wordpress

I NEED to create a popup form to display upon entry to my web site. I have resigned myself to NO download button on the form from CC, having to go through the convoluted step of generating an email.

Now, how can I create a pop connected to wordpress (.org, I believe as it is a bluehost site)?

I generated a form in CC dashboard copied this code, but it does not work on pages or posts...

I want it to pop up when vistors access the web site for the first time...

<!-- Begin Constant Contact Active Forms -->
<script> var _ctct_m = "40eaa0659d1cff73da95fa2c6d50e0e4"; </script>
<script id="signupScript" src="//static.ctctcdn.com/js/signup-form-widget/current/signup-form-widget.min.js" async defer></script>
<!-- End Constant Contact Active Forms -->

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pop Ups for Wordpress

Hi @RominaM16 

Thank you for reaching out about your sign-up form! I can understand how important it is to collect your contacts as easily as possible. With that said, I can see you were able to speak with our phone support about the sign-up form on your site. Are you still in need of assistance? If so, how are you inserting this code into your website? we would suggest following this article in our Help Center with directions specifically for WordPress.

Also, are you using Wordpress(dot)org or Wordpress(dot)com? It's important I point out Wordpress(dot)com doesn't support 3rd party Javascript or plugins of any kind. In these cases creating a Landing Page Sign-up Form is the better option. You can even copy the Landing Page's URL and link it to a button or text link on your Wordpress(dot)com website.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.