Pop-up and inline sign up forms not working to send welcome email

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Pop-up and inline sign up forms not working to send welcome email

On my blog, my inline and pop-up sign up forms don't seen to be sending out welcome emails when new members sign up. The inline and pop-up forms on my wordpress site and in constant contact both say that they are active and connected to the welcome campaign, and everything has been done right as far as I know... is there a reason why these are not be working, even though forms embedded within my content are?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pop-up and inline sign up forms not working to send welcome email

Hello @EmmaJ136 ,

Looking at the reporting for the two welcome emails, and the number of active contacts you currently have, it appears the general email linked to the popup form's list is getting sent out. Is the issue that people who sign up on your Wordpress site aren't being added to your contacts at all?

Additionally, are you using the Wordpress-Constant Contact integration for your inline form?

Another potential issue is that the integration may take up to 24 hours to process a new contact before depositing it in our system, which can cause some contact addition delays, and by extension welcome sendout delays.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

The issue is that the pop-up isn't responsive on a mobile device, which is where most of my blog traffic comes from. This means I'm missing out on opportunities to grow my email list, and I'm not sure why this is since I am using Constant Contact integration for the pop-up (but not the inline form). If there are ways I could trouble-shoot this that would be great!

Highlighted

Hello @EmmaJ136 ,

For the sake of further troubleshooting, would you mind replying to the automated "mentioned you" email with the URL of your website? That way we can get these details over to our higher level technical team or engineers for further review. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured