The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Pop-up form

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Pop-up form

I clicked the "Get Started" button to Add More Names to my website mailing list the page that came up was blank.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Pop-up form

Hi @SylvanS1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you provide me with screenshots of the steps you took to get to the blank page? Additionally, can you confirm what browser, computer OS (Windows or Mac), and ISP (home or work network) you're using? If possible, try the process again but in incognito mode or in another browser. This will help us see if it is a browser-specific issue or potentially something else. Thank you!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Pop-up form

It's too late for a creen shot. The browser was Google crome and we are operation Mac OS 10.14.6. I don't believe any of that would be relavent. I only want to know how to view the 31 names that you said w= had no email address.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Adding names to the mailing list

When we added our supporters to your mailing list you said that 31 were not added because they had no email address. How can we see which those 31 were since we believe they all had email address but there may have been a flaw in the address or they may still have been categorized as  home or other which your list would only accept emails marked as work. How can we see which those 31 were to figure out what the problem was?

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Adding names to the mailing list

Hello @SylvanS1,

You will be able to see those 31 outside of Constant Contact in the spreadsheet you uploaded from. You can't see them in the account because they were never uploaded. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured