The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Popup Form

Highlighted

Popup Form

Hello,

Can someone tell me if there is a way to add a photo on a popup form. I am trying to create a popup form to give away a free report and I want to add a picture is this possible?

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Popup Form

Hi @TracyB024 

Although you have already spoken with our Phone Support about this, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here in the Community as well. While I can understand how helpful it would be to include a logo or image on pop-up forms, at this time it is not an available feature. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Being able to insert an image on this type of form is however a feature request we are in the process of collecting feedback on. In fact we have tracked your feedback on a feature like this in your account and have submitted it to our product team. A workaround we suggest is using a lead generating landing page instead or putting the logo on the webpage itself.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured