The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Posting to facebook failed

Highlighted

Posting to facebook failed

I set up all of the email campaigns for our school.  I am also an admin on facebook for our school.  When I try to post to facebook, it always fails.  I have just replaced a previous user who is no longer at the school.  Do I need to go into options under facebook and log in as myself in order for it to post to the school page?  Help!  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Posting to facebook failed

Hello @DanaW516 ,

Facebook regularly makes updates to its API, which at times can interrupt permissions between your business page and integrations like ours.  You may need to disconnect then reconnect your business page(s) from us to resync everything. In more extreme cases, if disconnecting and reconnecting from our end doesn't work, you may need to go through the Facebook business side and disconnect us, before reconnecting again on our side. If you're an admin for the applicable Facebook business pages, they should be readily available as options if you're logged in at the time of reconnection.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured