Posts not showing on GMB

Posts not showing on GMB

Scheduled two posts, same post scheduled to post on both our location GMB pages. Only one location page is showing the post. Also, the multiple clicks to get to the page to manage GMB is tedious. When using Hootsuite it is similarly structured as the social channels, though scheduling GMB posts is still unavailable in Hootsuite. Also, since we will not update the name of our company on Google to hyphenate the locations, can the addition of the adddress be added, similar to the GMB dashboard?
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SouthwindAviation ,

Could you please elaborate on what posts you mean? I'm not seeing any recent social media post campaigns in your account. Our system doesn't connect with Google My Business, nor would we have any Hootsuite-like control over accessing and managing your account(s) in GMB.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

It is a new feature William,

Top Tabs- Websites & Stores/Google My Business than you can "Manage Google My Business" through Constant Contact. I scheduled two of the same post, one to each of our location pages and only one actually posted, though both show on Constant Contact Google My Business page, that they were posted.

My apologies, @SouthwindAviation . Since our higher level technical team hasn't seen this issue reported before, they're going to do a deeper dive into it, and will follow up within the next 4 business days. They'll be reaching out to your account's primary email address when they do.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.