The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Pre-qualification Questionnaire

Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Pre-qualification Questionnaire

I'd like to create an introduction letter with a pre-qualification questionnaire that lets the recipient reply, check off the boxes that apply to their project and send it back to me. I don't see a clickable checkbox option in the create email tab, and the surveys take people to a website instead of letting them reply to the email. 

Is what I'm looking for possible?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pre-qualification Questionnaire

Hello @BillL186 ,

Based on what you're looking to do, you could create a survey that asks for personal info for categorical purposes and has "multi-select multiple choice" style questions. Or you could create one via a 3rd party program, there are lots of free ones available online. Whether you use our survey tool or choose to go with a 3rd party form builder, you can take the unique links from those systems and put them into either automated welcome or regular emails.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured