Pretty Please

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Pretty Please

I am not able to pay to subscribe right now. can you please send me my contacts so that I don't lose them? Thank you for your help! Carlisle

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pretty Please

Hello @CarlisleY ,

We're sorry to hear you're unable to afford the account. However, I was able to access your contacts, and I sent an email to the main email address on the account with two CSV files attached. One is all the information associated with your Active Contacts. The Other is all information associated with your Unsubscribed Contacts. If you end up needing to make a new account with us, or if you choose to go with a different ESP, make sure to maintain both of those lists, especially the unsubscribed one (for legal and compliance reasons) during the transition.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Have a good day!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured