Preview not showing images

Consulting & Training

Preview not showing images

In the last 2 weeks my images are not showing in the preview window but they do show in the test emails and view as webpage.

The images are stored on an external server.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @BenF68 ,

It's likely that there's certain server blocks in place not allowing images added via url to show up in Preview. If the emails are showing in test sends and in the VaW link, then they should show up in live sendouts.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

Its strange because I've been using images added via url  for years and never had this problem. It started about a week ago.

Is there any way of finding out if anything has changed. It is a little unnerving when your images don't show up on the preview.

Hello @BenF68 ,

I wouldn't have any insight on that since it's linked to your private server. You may wish to reach out to your IT person, or check your server's settings to see if there's anything that might be blocking our Preview tool from being able to display the images. Perhaps something to do with 3rd party access or share permissions, or something to that effect?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

I actually think something has changed on Constant Contact's end because I send emails with url links to 2 totally individual servers (2 companies) and the images are not showing on both.