Preview

SueP808
Participant

Preview

Hi, I have had so many issues with your preview screen. When I make changes, the changes don't show up in the preview screen. In order to see what I'm going to send, I have to send an email to myself. It's some kind of bug in your system.

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @SueP808,

Thanks for reaching out to us through the Community! I apologize for any frustration the preview screen may have caused you. I can understand how much more efficient it is to simply view the changes on the preview screen as opposed to sending yourself a test after every change you make to your campaign. What is the name of your campaign that you were working on? Is this a campaign that was created from scratch or copied from a previous campaign? Have you noticed any sort of patterns with the preview not working? For instance, before you preview the campaign, what block are you editing? Does it usually not preview a change within your text block? Or within your image block, etc.? Also, what browser are you using? Try seeing if you could edit your campaign on another browser or try to edit the campaign in incognito/safe mode and see if that resolves the issue. I tried to replicate the issue, but I was not able to do so.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing