Previous contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
MargaretD283
Rookie
0 Votes

If I renew my Constant Contact now, will I have access to all contacts that were in my acct as of 2020? Thanks, Maggie Davis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargaretD283 ,

The account associated with this Community profile still exists in our system, so if you login, re-enter your payment info, and confirm the subscription, you'll have full access to your account.

If you're not wanting to re-open the account to use it, and just need your contacts (and unsubscribes) sent to the account's main email address, just let us know and we'll get those exported with all their associated info and sent. If you're needing the exported files sent to an address other than the main one on the account, you'll need to call our general support so they can confirm security permissions first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargaretD283 ,

The account associated with this Community profile still exists in our system, so if you login, re-enter your payment info, and confirm the subscription, you'll have full access to your account.

If you're not wanting to re-open the account to use it, and just need your contacts (and unsubscribes) sent to the account's main email address, just let us know and we'll get those exported with all their associated info and sent. If you're needing the exported files sent to an address other than the main one on the account, you'll need to call our general support so they can confirm security permissions first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST