Pricing Guidline

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Pricing Guidline

Hello Team,

Please guide me, I have used the trial version and now i want to upgrade my account to paid account.

I am from the India and would like to hire the plan of India , but the when i click on purchase plane it is showing the tarrif  plan of U.K kindly help.

My knowledge is as per Indian tarrif, amount payable is around 449 Indian rupees per month.

Kindly revert back on email : 

Thank you for your continues help.

Regards

Indian Plan Constant Contact.PNGrupees per month.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not able to contact you through chat to resolve the concerned

Hello Team,

Please guide me, I have used the trial version and now i want to upgrade my account to paid account.

I am from the India and would like to hire the plan of India , but the when i click on purchase plane it is showing the tarrif  plan of U.K kindly help.

My knowledge is as per Indian tarrif, amount payable is around 449 Indian rupees per month.

Kindly revert back on email :

Thank you for your continues help.

Regards

Indian Plan Constant Contact.PNGrupees per month.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Pricing Guidline

Hello @First-NameL94095,

Thank you for reaching out to us. After further reviewing the account, it seems as if your account was created under the U.S. based website. You will need to create a new trial under the CTCT India. If you wish to speak with with the India support, you can reach out to them with this number: 0824-6614199. If you have any other questions feel free to let us know. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured