Print a Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
RinaW6
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I would like to print the email/ campaign so that it will come out worthy of posting on the bulletin board.

However, when I follow the Constant Contact directions, it comes out non-professional looking (not anywhere near how it looks in the email itself).

How else can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RinaW6 ,

I'd advise using the PNG or JPG versions of the email, instead of the PDF version. That way there aren't page breaks. Keep in mind however, that you'd still need to make adjustments on your side to either have the paper size necessary for your full email, or to adjust where the page splits would need to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RinaW6 ,

I'd advise using the PNG or JPG versions of the email, instead of the PDF version. That way there aren't page breaks. Keep in mind however, that you'd still need to make adjustments on your side to either have the paper size necessary for your full email, or to adjust where the page splits would need to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST