Print friendly version of email newsletter

SOLVED
Go to solution
LeanneS68
Rookie
0 Votes

My organization, a non-profit foundation, is brand new to Constant Contact. We haven't sent out our first email, yet, but I'm getting questions from our board about how we might adapt it for our older members.

Specifically, does Constant Contact have a print friendly mode for a letter or article we might send to a segmented email list of older adults? What I'm looking for is a version that does not look just like a printed email message.

thx,

Leanne S.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LeanneS68
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, William.

Think I'd better stick with what the designers created for us, and just send a separate print piece for those folks who need it.

Thanks for the information, though. It is helpful to learn about how CC works.

Leanne South

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeanneS68 ,

Whether an email campaign has been sent or is still in draft, you have the ability to download / print it as a PDF, PNG, or JPG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LeanneS68
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, William.

Yes, this will be useful.

I think I'm going to have to create a newsletter template in Word or some other format for those ladies who need a printed piece.

If I could widen the space in the template we have then I could possibly make it work like a printed newsletter they could open and print.

Is that possible?

Thanks for the quick response,

Leanne S.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeanneS68 ,

For the sake of mobile-compatibility and deliverability, templates are held at a standard 650px minimum and maximum width. You'd need to use our custom code editor if you'd like to have a wider email, which requires knowing how to build an email from HTML code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LeanneS68
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, William.

Think I'd better stick with what the designers created for us, and just send a separate print piece for those folks who need it.

Thanks for the information, though. It is helpful to learn about how CC works.

Leanne South

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST