Printing a Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
AmyG0798
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello. I work for a very small church with a large elderly population who do not use email. I want to print one of our campaigns for these folks, but I keep getting a white border on all four edges of my paper, which ends up cutting off some of the content in the campaign. I adjusted paper size and scaling. I'm wondering if it's a setting I need to change in Adobe or something? Like when professional printers "print to the edge"? Thanks for any advice/thoughts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmyG0798 ,

Good question! The email should export from Constant Contact without the border, so it may be a print setting. I think it's usually normal for the Adobe print settings to add a 1 inch margin around the page by default to make sure all of the content fits on the page. You may be able to check by choosing the Print from Adobe Reader, and selecting Page Setup in the bottom left corner. It should show you if there are margins for the selected paper type that you can control. It might be worth experimenting with trying to lower the margin, but I'm admittedly not an expert with printing :smileyface: 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmyG0798 ,

Good question! The email should export from Constant Contact without the border, so it may be a print setting. I think it's usually normal for the Adobe print settings to add a 1 inch margin around the page by default to make sure all of the content fits on the page. You may be able to check by choosing the Print from Adobe Reader, and selecting Page Setup in the bottom left corner. It should show you if there are margins for the selected paper type that you can control. It might be worth experimenting with trying to lower the margin, but I'm admittedly not an expert with printing :smileyface: 

AmyG0798
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Kyle_R,

Thanks for your input/suggestion. I was able to finally get my campaign to print without losing any content. In Adobe, I was unable to adjust the margins, but under Paper Size & Handling, I had to choose Fit. When I called Constant Contact, the only suggestion was to adjust the scale of the page (which I did), but some of the content was still missing at the page break. Thanks for pointing me in a better direction!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST