The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Problem adding LinkedIn to my email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Problem adding LinkedIn to my email

I want to add my LinkedIn URL to the LinkedIn icon just like I did for Facebook.  When I copy my LinkedIn profile URL in the box in my email as instructed by CC, it won't take it.  I save and go back and is has reverted to http://blank.  I've read everything; tried everything.  Please help.  ~Mary

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Problem adding LinkedIn to my email

Hi @MaryC656 

I apologize this is happening with your LinkedIn URL! I have taken a look at your most recent campaign and can see there is a LinkedIn URL connected to this social media icon. Are you still in need of assistance with connecting your URL? Or are you trying to update the current URL for a different one? If you are still in need of assistance, knowing the browser you're working in and how you're inserting this new URL (directly typed, pasted via mouse, pasted via keyboard shortcut). We have seen cases where changes to a social media button URL doesn't save.In these cases we suggest inserting the URL by a different method, or even using a different browser.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Problem adding LinkedIn to my email

Frankie P,

Thank you for responding.  I posted today re this as I solved it.  I saw that support had been in my account.  It turned out it was the browser I was using which was Edge (I typically use Firefox) .  When I logged into CC with either Chrome or Firefox it allowed me to enter the LinkedIn URL and it kept it.  So I'm good!  ~Mary

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured