Problem editing contacts

Regular Participant

Problem editing contacts

Trying to do simple email edit of and existing contact with the "updated" system.  When I update the information I keep get this message: "Please review the fields below and correct any issues". However, nothing is highlighted as needing correction.  Also, the only fields I use (over the last 3 years) are the first and last name and email address.  

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @RichardM7669,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience editing a contact. We are aware of this error message and are working hard to fix it. In the mean time, please import a spreadsheet including the new edits and email address to update your contact. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for the quick response.  So the edit contact function currently doesn't work? To modify an email address I need to create a spreadsheet with the name and correct email address and import it to my mailing list? 

Thanks,

Richard

Hello @RichardM7669,

It sounds like only certain customers are experiencing the edit function not working and it should be fixed shortly! Yes you are correct.  To troubleshoot this though I do recommend first trying a different browser to see if that changes anything. Thank you!  

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

Hello again,

I have the same problem regardless of browser.  I also notice today that the same message,  "Please review the fields below and correct any issues", when trying to add new contacts.  Any idea when these bugs will be corrected?

Hello @RichardM7669 ,

Is this issue occurring when editing a contact, or when tryin to add a contact? Does this only occur when adding a contact singly, copy-paste, or another method?

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.