Problem editing email

Participant

Problem editing email

I want to spend 5 minutes updating a copied email to resend and after 20 minutes I am so frustrated I just closed everything. Pictures won’t edit, no save button, I type and after around 100 characters it all disappears, I try to add a text box and it gives me that **bleep** half box. I hate this! Even now, I can’t see what I am typing to you on my phone because this box is below the keyboard. Now I am late and I don’t even have the newsletter close to complete. Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LisaT849 are you editing your email through your mobile web browser or our Constant Contact mobile app? What mobile device and opperating system are you using?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Reply from @LisaT849 

On my laptop (MacBook- updates are up to date) ), I’ve had even less patience with the mobile app (iPhone 14..01) to create or edit a newsletter.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello @LisaT849 ,

I went into your account and wasn't able to recreate anything you've described (per the CSC TEST campaign I made and subsequently deleted). Based on your description, it sounds like something is causing you connectivity issues when trying to use the editor. Please try and respond to the following connectivity troubleshooting steps:

• Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • What browser are you using? Does using a different browser, or using Private/Incognito browsing mitigate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks or resetting your router let you through?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?

If none of those resolve your issue(s) in the editor, then the next thing we'll need is a screenshot of your internet speed test including the More Info section. Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting, but we first need to eliminate the above as the causes for what you're describing.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.