Problem not being able to create/save new Contacts!

Occasional Contributor

Problem not being able to create/save new Contacts!

For the last few months, whenever I create a new Contact, it doesn't save right away. In fact, the little icon goes around and around and never looks like it is saving. Sometimes it saves and sometimes it doesn't save. This is so annoying! Is there a fix for it? -- Thank you!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Problem not being able to create/save new Contacts!

Hi @EricF412 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I've tested your account with an email of our own and was able to successfully save the address. What browser are you using? Are you adding one contact at a time or using our feature type/paste contacts? Are you seeing any pop-ups or error messages? Details like this can help us look into this further for you. A good troubleshooting step we suggest is trying a different browser or using an incognito/private browser window. Testing your browser helps us to see if there is any plugins that may be causing this experience

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured