The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Problem with Join My List set up

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Problem with Join My List set up

Hello, I'm new to constant contact but have followed all the instructions for setting up our "Join My List" on Facebook but everytime I get through the tab set up, the link to Constant Contact I receive this onscreen message: 

We have lost our connection to Constant Contact. Please refresh your browser window.

I have repeated the exercise a number of times now and I get the same message. Can anyone offer me a suggestion to move forward.

Thank you 

Sarah

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Problem with Join My List set up

Hello @user18806,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are receiving this error message. Something to try is switching to a different browser. Please let us know if that fixes your issue! Have a great Sunday. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I am having the same trouble connecting my Facebook page to Constant Contact and have tried two different browsers.  Can you please give me some additional advice?

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @ChristinaL524 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please reply back with a screenshot of the error message and the steps you are taking to complete this please? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

here's a screenshot of the message.....i get this in both browsers.Screenshot 2020-04-19 17.03.21.png

Highlighted

Hello @ChristinaL524 ,

In your particular case, our Integrations team is recommending you call in to speak with them for advanced troubleshooting. Simply call our support line and ask to be transferred to them for assistance with your Facebook JMML app. Make sure to bring up the exact error message you received.

Otherwise I can also submit a case for you, but it could take up to 4 business days for a response from their team.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured