Your software has stopped funtioning when you create an email and preview it. When you print it it will not print and when you send an email to test it will not send the email. So essentially you can not print the email you just created or send it to yourself to print either.
We're very sorry you can't send a preview/test email nor print your email campaign. We'd definitely like to troubleshoot this but we do need a few more details, such as:
- What is the name of the email campaign?
- What is the email address you're trying to send a preview/test to?
- Is there are error message when sending a preview/test? If so, what?
- Did you check the spam folder in case it was delivered there? (Note: if it's a Gmail address you'll also want to check the Promotions tab.)
- Have you received preview/test emails in the past?
- Is there an error message after clicking "View Printable Version" from the Preview window, and then "Print" in the top right corner of the next window? If so, what?
- Are you using a web browser that is compatible with Constant Contact?
Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and more details so we can look into this for you right away. Thanks!