Problem working in Contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Problem working in Contacts

I was working in Contacts, actively adding contacts when the "are you still working" notice popped up - and then kicked me out.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Problem working in Contacts

Hello @Assist-Deb ,

We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some connectivity issues on the website. Would you be able to answer some of the following questions for troubleshooting:

1. Has this error occurred anywhere else on the site, or just in the Contact Management screen?
  2. Who is your internet service provider (ISP)?
  3. What internet browser are you using? Does using another browser, or using Incognito/Private browsing alleviate the issue?
  4. Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured