Problem

FriendsoftheF
Participant

Problem

Unable to find/load my recent emails. Need to send out a correction concerning time for an event today and I can't get to the campaign page to create a new email.

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @FriendsoftheF,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear that you are currently experiencing issues while trying to create a new campaign. When trying to create a campaign, does the page keep loading or does it give you an error message? Have you tried using a different browser, for testing purposes? You can also try using the private mode for your browser. Please let us know if any of these workarounds fixes your issue. If not, feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with any steps that have been taken. If you happen to encounter an error message, a screenshot of the error could also assist us with researching the issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing