Problems printing survey responses

BeckyP916
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I am trying to print out survey results (which when viewed in the program is about 11 pages). When I try to print the results, I get the first page printed 11 times. I am trying to print the survey results of each respondent and have it look like the survey when it was taken.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BeckyP916 ,

Are you printing from the browser or from a spreadsheet program like Excel, Number, Google Sheets, etc.? If you're trying to print through the browser, I'd recommend exporting your results, and then formatting the file as needed in your spreadsheet program, then printing from there. If you need assistance with formatting in one of these programs for best printable viewing, then it'd likely be best to reach out to your respective program's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
BeckyP916
Rookie
0 Votes

William,

In my question, I said, "I am trying to print the survey results of each respondent and have it look like the survey when it was taken."
I don't think there is any way to do that in a spreadsheet after exporting the data....pretty sure of it.

To be clear, you are saying there is no way to print out responses from each survey participant using the browser? Again, when I try, all I get is the first page over and over and over again. There are 11 pages to the survey.

If not, this would be serious limitation. It should be very simple to do.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Based on how I'm reading what you're trying to do, no that isn't going to be possible through the browser.

Individual responders' responses can be exported as CSV files, with their individual responses to all the questions. These individual exported files can be reformatted in a spreadsheet program to clearly display the questions answered, and what the answers were. You can also export all the survey's data, and do the same restructuring / formatting so that each respondent's responses are clearly, fully displayed.

Otherwise, if you're wanting everything listed out in a more Word-doc format, then you can view each individual respondent's responses, copy the text, then paste that into a Word/Pages/Google Docs type program, format if needed, and print from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST