Problems with the Constant Contact Site Today! 10/28/2020

Participant

Problems with the Constant Contact Site Today! 10/28/2020

Good Afternoon-

I have been diligently working on our weekly Newsletter we put out each week for our Goddard Parents in our Rock Hill, Missouri school. As I'm updating and adding information over the last almost 2 HOURS:

• It won't save my changes or even give me the option to at the top of the screen.
  • It freezes up and is constantly 'Loading'.
  • Then I get the message that says: "OOPs! We couldn't save your changes. Refresh........which doesn't work because it's NOT saving anything! 
  • I have tried logging out and then back in again to see if this would help - NO, it did not!
  • I am currently on HOLD with a customer service rep at this time because she has stated that I am like the 3rd or 4th person who she has heard from this afternoon having the same issues.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, technical people looking into this because it is extremely frustrating and detrimental to my deadline at this time.

Thank you kindly,

Jackie Giles

The Goddard School - Rock Hill, MO  #314-918-1210

Business Development Manager 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @JodyM914 ,

Yes we are experiencing some issues with connections at this time. The agent you are on the phone with will be able to help with your most current issues. You can also check Status.constantcontact.com for updates.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.