Problems

KimberlyH954
Participant

Problems

I am experiencing issues every time I have to go in and unshcedule a campaign in order to change it. The pages won't load - once I finally get a page to load and go to the next task that page won't load. Also every so often when I click to spell correct a word I lose the whole block of words.
1 REPLY 1
Amber_G
Employee

Hi @KimberlyH954it sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to unschedule a campaign. Lets start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting. If none of those alleviate the issues, could you please provide a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section? Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting as needed. 

If you continue to run into that issue when using spell check, I would start by looking at your Spell Check and Grammar settings in your browser. You may want to enable or disable how they currently are set up, or just modify the settings. 

Amber.G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.