Product Updates: What's New for December 2021

CatherineR206
Participant

Product Updates: What's New for December 2021

The appearance of my newsletters in constant contact has changed.  I've figured out how to change the colors on all of the options except the border around the entire newsletter.  There is no option for that border.  How do I change the color so it blends in with the other color changes.  Thank you, Kathlyn

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @CatherineR206 , 

I totally understand the need to be able to change the border color, but certain templates do not have the option at this time. I took a look at your campaign, and it appears you are using a template with a border color that is hard coded into the template, and therefore unable to be changed. 

I have flagged this as a feature request on your account, and I will have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates we have on this. I do know that there are plans to implement a border change option in the future, so keep an eye out for an email from our engineering team regarding this. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.