Putting a form into a mailer

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Putting a form into a mailer

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Re: Putting a form into a mailer

Hi there @johnk1,

Thanks for coming to the Community! What kind of form are you looking to add into your newsletter? We are happy to assist you once we have a little bit more details. If you are looking to add a link from your Sign- Up Form into your email, click here to learn how. 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi Haily

We are trying to put a form that allows the user to interact directly. So instead of going to our website, we'd like to have the form entry on the email and when they click submit, it will go into CRM connection.

Is this possible?

We are finding that our customers do not have the time to click then click then click... they want to get the information and interact with it directly.

here is a sample of the form we want to include in the mailer. https://form.jotform.us/71377119432153 

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://form.jotform.us/jsform/71377119432153"></script>
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @johnk1,

Thanks for your reply. I took a look at your account and it looks as though you are trying to insert Javascript, which we don't support. You could always create a mailto link where your emails body is pre- entered and all they need to do is select their choices, and send. This may be a good workaround for you to try out.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured