QR codes not working

SandaL
Participant

QR codes not working

I am stuck in page one on your web page after filling out some details, link, logo etc, I thought you would build up my page, i do not know how to do it and not interested in learning right now
1 REPLY 1
Jonathan_R
Employee

Hello @SandaL ,

I apologize for any confusion in what services we offer. Our product is primarily a do-it-yourself email marketing product. However, our support team is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how to use it. I noticed you are currently in a free trial with us. This will end by itself within 60 days. As long as no credit card info is entered into the account, you will not be charged anything. If you ever need our services in the future we would be happy to help you.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!